That busy life - we all know it, we all live it!
gHwc came to life amidst me dominating full-time university classes, a full-time teaching gig as a program creator and developmental specialist, weekly volunteering, and part-time late night job.
I was ever-deflating myself.
NOURISHMENT is what gets you through each grueling, progressive day.
As a 'natural' gal, when it comes to putting together homemade food, it must be:
Easy to Make
You need 5 ingredients to make this easy white bread at home.
This simple white homemade bread loaf could not be any easier!
-- How to Make Delicious White Bread Loaf --
2 3/8 cups bread flour 2 1/4 teaspoons (one 1/4 ounce packet) instant yeast 2 tablespoons melted butter [more if brushing the baked bread] 1 teaspoon honey 1 1/4 cups water, at 120 degrees [get it warm!] 3/4 teaspoon table salt
How to Make:
1) Combine Water + Yeast + Honey + Butter
Mix well. Yeast needs to activate to the warmness and sugar.
Use sugar if no honey.
2) Combine Flour + Liquid mixture.
Knead for 15 minutes, nonstop. Use chunky wooden spatula for stirring assistance. Beat this blob to hell!
If using standing mixer, beat on Medium for 5 minutes.
>> Kneading Tip <<
Get stoned. Put on your favorite comedy tv show on netflix. Attack your dough mindlessly for at least 15 minutes.
3) Plastic wrap/cover. Put in warm, dark place. Let rise at least 20 minutes.
4) Dissolve salt with 2 tablespoons water. Add salt water to dough.
5) Again, beat up your dough to a bloody effing pulp.
6) Cover and stuff. Place into baking pan. Let rise until at least doubled in size. **Preheat yo oven to 375.
7) Brush the top with an egg or butter or whatever. Or nothing.
8) Bake for 35 minutes at 375. BOTTOM of loaf should be hollow; knock that bish. Top should be very very dark golden.
9) DON'T BE "THAT GUY" - do NOT cut your bread until 100% completely cooled. You will destroy the gluten structure and deflate your loaf if you don't use your patience. go smoke a bowl
Homemade bread loaf will last for up to 1 month if frozen.